Payment is required to book a trip. After clicking the “Book Trip” button, you will be given the option to select your trip and make a secure credit card payment via Stripe. You do not need a Stripe account to make a payment.
After making the payment, we will send you an email with a confirmation of your trip date and time.
Trips are conducted depending on weather conditions. Observation must be done under clear skies.
You must be at least 18 years old to participate in a trip.
Turning back once the trip is in progress warrants a life or death situation.
Your information is never sold or shared.
Meet Up/Drop Off
The parking lot behind the Gold Coast Casino, on the Valley View Boulevard - View Map
Trip and travel are approximately 6 hours.
Meet Up Time
Approx. 3 hours before sunset. We will contact you to confirm the departure time - View Sunset Times
- View Meeting Time
$219 / $319
Site 1: Close proximity to the Nuclear Testing Site, Area 51 gate, and Area S4
Site 2: Dry Lake Bed observation post
Site 3: Mt. Charleston Lookout
- Sky Trip 1 - Tues & Weds $219/person - Site location varies depending on weather and road conditions - Area51 gate not included.
- Sky Trip 2 - Thurs thru Mon $319/person - Site location varies depending on weather and road conditions - Area51 gate included.
- The tour itinerary and duration for Sky Trip 1 and Sky Trip 2 are the same. Special promotions on Tues and Weds may be offered and some *restrictions may apply.
- We offer custom tours to match your needs - Please send us an e-mail with your special requests for a quote.
- For groups with less than ten people, we may use an off-road SUV instead of the large-capacity limo
- You must wear close-toed shoes such as sneakers or boots to avoid discomfort from rocks, sand, and insects.
- You must wear pants or jeans (no shorts or skirts)
- You must bring a heavy jacket. The desert can be very cold at night, even during the summer.
- During the trip, there are no restrooms, lighting, or electricity.
Learn more about what to expect