PLANETXVUFO Sighting Trips
We provide light snacks and bottled water - No food or drinks allowed. Restrooms will be available during the trip. There will be approximately 3 hrs between bathroom stops.
The tour duration is 6 hours. The night sky observation lasts about 2 hours. The tour includes two restroom stops lasting around 30 minutes.
Consideration of other participants in the group is necessary. You will be
given optical military equipment that should be handled with care.
You must be at least 21 years old to
participate in a PLANETXV UFO sighting trip.
- Closed-toe sneakers or boots to avoid discomfort from rocks, sand, and insects.
- Long pants and sleeved shirts. Sandals, shorts, and capris are not permitted.
- Bring a heavy jacket - The desert can be very cold at night, even during the summer.
- During the 3 hr observation period, there are no restrooms, lighting, or electricity.
- Your internet and mobile phone signal may not work (depending on your carrier).
- Temperatures may drop down to -10 Fahrenheit (-23 Celcius) during winter.