PLANETXVUFO Sighting Trips
PLANETXV provides a free courtesy ride from Las Vegas to locations known for UFO activities, around the secret bases: Area 51 and Area S4.
See the Executive Limo Coach
Meet-up and drop-off take place at the Gold Coast Casino Valet parking.
View Map | See Parking Lot
We provide light snacks and bottled water. Restrooms will be available during the trip. There will be approximately 3 hrs between bathroom stops.
The tour duration is 6 hours. The night sky observation lasts about 2 hours. The tour includes two restroom stops lasting around 30 minutes.
Access to Area 51 and other government bases is strictly prohibited. PLANETXV takes you to the closest possible access points for observation.
3 Trip Locations: Jean Dry Lake | Mercury, Nevada | Mt. Charleston
UFO sighting trips take place at night with the aid of military grade
night vision goggles, high-energy lasers, and extreme lowlight video camera feed.
Night Vision Goggles | High-Powered Laser
Consideration of other participants in the group is necessary. You will be
given optical military equipment that should be handled with care.
You must be at least 21 years old to
participate in a PLANETXV UFO sighting trip.
- Closed-toe sneakers or boots to avoid discomfort from rocks, sand, and insects.
- Long pants and sleeved shirts. Sandals, shorts, and capris are not permitted.
- Bring a heavy jacket - The desert can be very cold at night, even during the summer.
- During the 3 hr observation period, there are no restrooms, lighting, or electricity.
- Your internet and mobile phone signal may not work (depending on your carrier).
- Temperatures may drop down to -10 Fahrenheit (-23 Celcius) during winter.