PLANETXV UFO Sighting Trips
Learn about the trip, proper attire, and what to expect ?
PLANETXV provides free courtesy ride from Las Vegas to several locations known for UFO activities, including areas around the secret bases: Area 51 and Area S4.
See the Executive Limo Coach
We provide light snacks and bottled water. Restrooms will be available during the trip. There will be an approximate 2.5 hrs between bathroom stops.
Trip duration is approximately 6 hours and sky observation time is about 2.5 hours. Includes 2 Pit Stops for food & restrooms lasting around 30 minutes each.
Access to Area 51 and other government bases are strictly prohibited to the public. PLANETXV takes you to the closest possible access points for observation.
3 Trip Locations: Jean Dry Lake | Mercury, Nevada | Mt. Charleston
Please be considerate of other participants in the group. You will be
handling very expensive equipment that should be handled with care.
You must be at least 18 years old to
participate in a PLANETXV UFO sighting trip.
- You must wear close-toed shoes such as sneakers or boots
to avoid discomfort from rocks, sand and insects.
- You must wear pants or jeans (no shorts or skirts).
- You must bring a heavy jacket. the desert can be
very cold at night, even during the summer.
- During the 2.5 hr observation period there are no restrooms, lighting or electricity.
- Your internet and mobile phone signal may not work (depends on your carrier).
- Temperatures may drop down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
(-23 deg. celcius) in the winter months.
Ready to join a UFO night sky trip?