$319 / $419
Site 1: Nuclear Test Site, Area 51 gate, and Area S4
Site 2: Dry Lake Bed observation post
Site 3: Mt. Charleston Lookout
Meet Up/Drop Off
The Gold Coast Casino Valet parking area - View Map
Trip and travel are approximately 6 hours.
Meet Up Time
Approx. 3 hours before sunset. We will contact you to confirm the departure time - View Sunset Times
- View Meeting Time
- Sky Trip 1 - Tues & Weds $319/person - Site varies depending on weather and road conditions - Area51 gate not included.
- Sky Trip 2 - Thurs thru Mon $419/person - Site varies depending on weather and road conditions - Area51 gate included.
- Special promotions on Tues and Weds may be offered and some *restrictions may apply.
- We offer custom trips to match your needs - Please send us an e-mail with your special requests for a quote.
- For groups with less than ten people, we may use an off-road SUV instead of the large-capacity limo
- You must wear close-toed shoes such as sneakers or boots to avoid discomfort from rocks, sand, and insects.
- You must wear pants or jeans (no shorts or skirts)
- You must bring a heavy jacket. The desert can be very cold at night, even during the summer.
- During the trip, there are no restrooms, lighting, or electricity.
Payment is required to book a trip. After clicking the “Book Trip” button, you will be given the option to select your trip and make a secure credit card payment via Stripe. You do not need a Stripe account to make a payment.
After making the payment, we will send you an email with a confirmation of your trip date and time.
Trips are conducted depending on weather conditions. Observation must be done under clear skies.
Turning back once the trip is in progress warrants a life or death situation.
Your information is never sold or shared.