Book a UFO Sighting Tour ?
Thank you for booking a PLANETXV Sky Tour
You’ll receive an email with your reservation,
and we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm time and date.
After making payment we will contact you with a confirmation of your tour date and time.
Tours are conducted depending on weather conditions. Observation must be done on clear skies.
You must be at least 18 years old to participate in a tour.
Turning back once the tour is in progress warrants a life or death situation.
Your information is never sold or shared.
You must cancel within 24 hours prior to the tour time for a refund.
This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof, as well as those now disclosed and known to exist. The provisions of any state, federal, local or territorial law or state providing substance that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages which are known or unsuspected to exist at this time, to the person executing such release, are hereby expressly waived.
I hereby waive all liability on the part of, and hold PLANETXV, and each of such entities, officials, employees and agents, from and against any and all liability, cause of action or claim for personal injury or property damage arising out of or in connection with against any incidents, occurrences, exposures or injuries, which I hereby legally waive, that occur in connection with any participation of the tour. If any part of this Agreement is held unenforceable, I agree to be bound by the remaining parts.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the tour, related events and activities, I, the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1) I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releasees or others, and assume responsibility for my participation.
2) I willingly agree to comply with terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
3) By participating in or attending any activity in connection with this program, whether on or off the premises, I consent to the use of photographs, pictures, film or videotape taken of me or provided by me for publicity, promotion, television websites or any other use and expressly waive any right of privacy, compensation, copyright or other ownership right connected to the same.
I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement I fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
Pick Up/Drop Off
- Across the street from Mandalay Bay on Las Vegas Blvd and Four Seasons Dr in the McDonald’s parking lot. View Map
Pick Up Time
- Approx. 1.5 hours before sunset. We will contact you to confirm time.
View Sunset Times
- Tour and travel is approximately 6 hours.
Sky Tour 1
- Site 1: High elevation overview of the Nuclear Test Site and Area 51
Site 2: Dry Lake Bed observation post
Sky Tour 2
Close proximity to the Nuclear Testing SIte and Area 51
to avoid discomfort from rocks, sand and insects.
You must wear pants or jeans (no shorts or skirts)
You must bring a heavy jacket. the desert can be
very cold at night, even during the summer.
During the tour there are no restrooms, lighting or electricity.